He is an experienced UK lawyer in Commercial Law & Criminal Law and is also an accredited Mediator.
He appears regularly in Courts & Tribunals in London, the Thames Valley and the Midlands; he also travels extensively to represent clients throughout the UK.
His practice encompasses all aspects of employment law, discrimination law, commercial contract law and criminal law – particularly in relation to business, regulatory and financial crime, including confiscation proceedings under The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
In addition to a busy referral practice where he is instructed by solicitors, Keith accepts instructions directly from members of the public in matters where he can advise and represent clients without the involvement of a solicitor.
He accepts instructions on a direct access basis in:
- Advice and representation for employers and employees.
- Consultancy for employers on to how to minimise the risk of litigation in this area.
- Advice about problems at work relating to Constructive Dismissal, Disciplinary Procedures, Grievance at Work, Suspension from Work, Harassment, Redundancy, drafting ET1 forms and ET3 forms.
- Workplace or other Discrimination (because of age, sex, race, sexual orientation, religion or disability)
- Including speeding, drink drive and special reasons to avoid disqualification.